Saturday, October 20, 2012

Nuvola, Taiwan Muzha Ti Kuan Yin Tea

Nuvola Description:
The saffron-coloured Muzha Ti Kuan Yin Tea has a light fruity aroma and a melting creamy mouth-feel. The flavors are strong and long-lasting even after several infusions, which leaves a sweet lingering sensation in the mouth.

My Review:
This is going to be a short review today. I wanted to note here that I have read ‘nutty’ used in reviews often, I may have even used it myself before. Honestly, I have never really known if it was nutty or not. Until today. My first thought when sipping was definitely, this is nutty! Then I note roasted/smoky, followed by creamy. I read the reviews by others, and the company description on their website, and it appears I got this one right. Woot! Oh, and YES, it is good. Thanks Nuvola.

Visit Nuvola Tea's Official Site

No comments:

Post a Comment