Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Stash, Crème Caramel Decaf Tea

The ingredients are listed as naturally decaffeinated black tea, chocolate, and dulce de leche au caramel.

I always try to accept a tea for what it is and how well works at that level. That means I do not judge a grocery store tea bag by the same standard that I would an expensive loose leaf. So a lowly bag can get a pretty good review from me that it might otherwise not receive from someone who puts all tea on the same level. That being said, I can find nothing about this that I enjoy. It just tastes fake and mediciney to me. I tried it hot and waited until the cup cooled. At no time could I separate the flavor of the tea, chocolate, or caramel. It is just one nasty horrible mess. It has been a long time since I have dumped out a cup rather than finish it. I can’t even chug this to make it go away. I need a Coke to wash this taste away. Ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment