Saturday, November 12, 2011

Golden Moon Tea, Honey Pear

Ingredients include good quality black tea and pollen pieces. I didn't like the smell of this tea in the package - to me it was very medicinal. The liquor is dark caramel colored. The taste is a lot better than I expected. Nice and smooth, slightly sweet and did not have an overpowering aftertaste. Not caring much for most fruit teas it is hard for me to give this a fair assessment. I shared it with three co-workers and they all liked the smell and the taste. One of them commenting it smelled like a Jolly Rancher. So the vote went one loved it, two liked it, and one (me) didn't hate it but didn't like it either. Got multiple infusions out of each rounded teaspoon. This loose leaf tea can be found online at www.GoldenMoonTea.com. Sample provided by Golden Moon Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment