Saturday, November 19, 2011

Tazo Joy

Got this from my son. Not as tasty as Stash Christmas Morning but I found it entertaining. My son warned me not to brew too long so I steeped about 4 minutes. The water temp was just under boiling. The Darjeeling is the predominate taste here with the green kind of hiding in the background. At first I couldn’t detect the oolong but as the cup cooled I began to catch it in the aftertaste then in the sip itself. I definitely would drink this again if it occurred to me but in reality it probably won’t very often.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any suggestions for a suitable alternative that I could find year round? Thank you and love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't come up with a year round alternative off the top of my head. You might try Amazon and buy this by the case. I use to get my Ahmad teas this way.

      Delete