Monday, November 14, 2011

Prince of Peace Premium Peony White Tea

Founded in 1983 by Kenneth Yeung, Prince Of Peace has its headquarters in San Francisco, California and specializes in importing and distributing gourmet products.

This is inexpensive tea. Don’t let that stop you from trying it. Up until I discovered this brand I considered Stash white tea to be the best of what is available locally. I have changed my mind. I enjoy drinking this tea. I also like that the bags come packed inside a zip lock bag. I also enjoy knowing that every time I buy a box I am helping to support an orphanage in China for special health needs children. That in itself is enough reason to try this brand. More mellow than black tea but strangely more similar in taste than to a green tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment