Saturday, November 19, 2011

Lipton Diet Green Tea With Citrus

I know I can’t even pronounce most of what is listed in the ingredients. I know this doesn’t taste much like tea. I know it is over sweetened. I know it is more soft drink than tea. I know there is probably no real citrus in it. I just can’t help myself. Dog gone it I like this stuff and I am not ashamed to admit it. It is cold and refreshing and especially handy when I am too lazy to accomplish more than twisting the cap off the bottle. Tea is listed as an ingredient, so I can almost convince myself this is better for me than the Dr. Pepper I almost grabbed.

4 comments:

  1. Green tea is one of the most popular herbal drinks in the world. It’s expected that the global tea market will reach US$77.784 billion by 2026.It’s one of the most beneficial and cheapest beverages in the market, and its rising popularity raises many questions, one of which is how much green tea should be consumed in a day.
    If you like having green tea every day, a thermos flask is a great way to keep the beverage hot. Ikom Store has a huge range of flasks available in various colors for you to buy. Whether you want to take the green tea to your office or save it for later, to buy Stainless Steel Flask would be a great choice.

    ReplyDelete