Friday, November 18, 2011

Twinings Pure White Tea

Another of their Origins teas. I have only seen it in a bagged tea version. I don't think I have ever met a white tea I didn't like. This tea I love. No bitterness. No aftertaste. Smooth and delicious.. Made from handpicked buds and air dried this tea rocks. If I weren't seriously addicted to Earl Grey I could easily drink this every day. Let me explain how you can get the most out of it. Not that long ago I would have steeped it for 4-5 minutes in boiling water. It always tasted like a mild mellow black tea and I was content with that. Today, I steeped for 1 ½ minutes in below boiling water. I think this is a pleasant cup. It does not have the depth of a loose leaf white but still, given that it is a bag, it is quite nice. Remember to use a short steep and cool temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment