Saturday, November 12, 2011

Golden Moon Tea, Nepalese Afternoon Tea

Of all the Golden Moon Teas I sampled, this is the one I was looking forward to trying most. They say, “The infused nectar evokes serene notes of lotus, honey, and fragrant sandalwood”. I was hoping to have found a replacement for Ethnic Gourmet’s Honey Lotus Blossom Tea, which is no longer offered. This tea is not that replacement. The ingredients are organic black tea. The imagery of honey, lotus, sandalwood, escapes me in my current limited tasting abilities. This is a good mellow black tea. It is not bitter and has no nasty aftertaste. I did enjoy the cup but it is not what I was anticipating. This loose leaf tea can be found online at www.GoldenMoonTea.com. Sample provided by Golden Moon Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment